1. CREATING CHRIST VALUED MEDIA WORKERS
• Career Guidance: Identify and coach them when they are young. Also, engage with the Christian students in Colleges.
• GIVA Institutes: Create Christ valued media people for all media (Visual, Print, Audio & Web) across the world.
• Educate the existing media people to be contemporary & relevant workers
2. NETWORK WITH EXISTING MEDIA PEOPLE
• Identify them globally and connect
• Invite them to be a part of GIVA Institutes and its activities
• Offer platforms to media people for dialogue and expression
3. OWNERSHIP OF GIVA INSTITUTES
GIVA Media Network will take the responsibility of running GIVA Writers Institute, GIVA Documentary/Film Makers Institute and GIVA Journalism Institute.
4. CREATING GIVA MEDIA HOUSE
• Installing GIVA Media Bank: Collate and create a pool of existing Christ valued media materials (Visual, Written, Audio & Web) and distribute it accordingly.
• Starting GIVA Publishing Unit: Publish Christ valued media materials (Visual, Print, Web & Audio) that will creatively engage the Public/masses based on Engel scale.
• Exploring other publishing options through existing publishers (Penguin, Westland, Harper Collins, International publishers etc.) and Self-publishing (Amazon POD). The idea is the wider distribution of both Soft & Hard copies and to be placed in bookshops at Train Stations / Bus Stations / Airports, public libraries, public institutions, Bible Colleges etc.
• Also to identify appropriate books/videos with Christ values and distribute it.
• Knowing the compliances related to Copyright, Registrations, Criteria, MOUs etc.
• Establish the credibility of the media people and their products & services.
5. MARKETING THE MEDIA PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Create contacts and dialogue with various Publishers, Distributors and others.
• Explore social media, advertisement, online sales platform, video, interviews, digital marketing etc.
• Get people to review and rate media materials/products on Amazon or any other Social Media presence.
• Understanding the target audiences and marketing accordingly.
6. EDUCATION & PASSING ON THE INFORMATION
• Create awareness in the Churches, Institution, Missions on the importance of media and the need for media workers & products. Also, alert them to be sensitive in all their communications.
• GIVA-Thinking people in Global Leadership.
• Appoint GIVA-Thinking Principles, Bishops, leadership in Christian NGOs to influence Bible Colleges, Churches, Missions, NGOs & Christ following individuals.
• Motivate the Church, Mission, Institution & NGOs by showcasing the existing media people.
• Impart the importance of all forms of art to be used to communicate the Gospel across the people groups.
7. OTHER MATTERS
• Christian Comedy: Initiate dialog, talk about issues, etc.
• Talent Shows, Art Exhibitions etc.